Honors Chemistry Laboratory Guidelines
1) Students should download and read the lab BEFORE their laboratory session. Lab instructions are posted in the laboratory section of misterfig.org
2) Students need to have a graph (quad ruled) composition notebook
3) The first page of the composition book will be used for a table of contents. Each lab entry should include a date, title, and page number.
4) Students should number the pages in the lab composition notebook.
5) For the first lab day, copy down the purpose, introduction, and answer the prelab questions (included on t he lab instructions)
6) DO NOT wear open toe shoes to lab. Also note that many chemistry experiments can involve materials damaging to clothing if a student is not careful.